Bridge Bungee Jump - Middlesbrough
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Bridge Bungee Jump
- Jump Over Airbag or Water: Water
- Tandem Jumps Available: No
- Car Parking Available: Yes
Our Tees Transporter Bridge (Middlesbrough) Bungee Jump
AS the UK's first commercial Bridge Bungee Jump, the Tees Transporter Bridge (Middlesbrough) Bungee Jump has a lot to offer. As one of the only few remaining bridges of it's kind in the world, you will feel the anticipation as you climb the 210 steps to the top of this northern icon. Taking in the sights from the top, you will have a few moments to appreciate the views before you are led to the edge of the bungee jumping platform and hear those famous words, "3, 2, 1, Bungee!"
To find out more about the Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge Bungee Jump experience just click here to view our Bridge Bungee Jump video!
Tees Transporter Bridge (Middlesbrough)
Built in 1911, the Tees Transporter Bridge (Middlesbrough) is one of only eleven Transporter Brigde's still in existence today and one of only a handful still in operation. Offering quarter-hourly services, the Tees Transporter Bridge connects Middlesbrough with Port Clarence for twelve hours a day. For those interested, the Tees Transporter Bridge has its very own visitor centre, which tells the story of this historic bridge.
After the excitement of your bungee jump has calmed down, Middlesbrough town centre is within walking distance of the Transporter Bridge and offers a selection of shops and eateries. For those looking to head futher afield , the bustling city of Newcastle is a short drive from Middlesbrough and offers a range of shops, trendy restaurants and museums.
Staying over in Middlesbrough? *HOTEL OFFER*
The UK Bungee Club is pleased to bring you a special rate of £79.00 with breakfast and free cancellation at Holiday Inn Express Middlesbrough so you can extend the excitement of your jump and explore Middlesbrough. Click here to book your stay and enter 954320338 in the corporate ID box under the more search options section. This will apply the UK Bungee Club rate to your booking.
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your experience we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Car Parking: Car Parking is available nearby and is free of charge for the first two hours. For more details click here.
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 (option 1) to check before setting off.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact telephone number when booking this experience, as we need a mobile contact number for the day of your jump in case of inclement weather.
- Restrictions: Please see our FAQ pages
- Gift Voucher Holders: Please check that your voucher is valid for your chosen event - upgrades fees may apply. (See our Redeem A Voucher page for more details)
- Gift Voucher Codes - for information on which code you need to enter click here
Tees Transporter Bridge
The UK's only Bridge Bungy Jumping venue!
Bridge Bungy Jump