400ft Chepstow Bungee Jump (Special Event)
- Jump Height: 400ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over Airbag or Water: Water
- Tandem Jumps Available: No
- Car Parking Available: Yes
Bungee Jumping At Our NDAC Venue
This is a special event not to be missed!
Located in South Wales this is a truly iconic jump. As you are raised up to the top of a 300ft crane over a 100ft quarry you will realise the magnitude of what you are about to undertake; this is a truly unique jump - falling 400ft disappearing into a quarry.
With the surrounding Welsh countryside stretching for miles around, the 400ft Bungee Jump does not disappoint, offering fantastic views as you ascend the 300ft crane, the 100ft quarry below will look further away that you imagine and as you hear the words "3, 2, 1, Bungee!" you will need all you courage to take that leap of faith off the platform!
National Diving & Activity Centre
If you’re looking for a great way to extend the wildness of your 400ft Bungee Jump then look no further than the National Diving & Activity Centre! Known for it’s extensive diving attractions, the National Diving & Activity Centre offers one of the UK’s finest diving experiences complete with a submerged helicopter, cruiser, troop carrier and 68 foot long airplane. If you're after a bit of adventure on land then the centre also offers a nerve-wracking 700 metre Zip Wire with a beginning height of 70 metres or for a more calming experience, the National Activity & Diving Centre also offers a recently refurbished cafe, where you can enjoy a relaxing bite to eat whilst overlooking the activities of the quarry. To finish your Segway day out, the National Diving & Activity offers an excitable overnight experience with it’s on-site Wigwams! Last but by no means least, Segway Events' host their exciting Segway Rallies in nearby Bath, to find out more visit www,segwayevents.co.uk.
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your experience we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Car Parking: Free car parking is available on site.
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 (option 1) to check before setting off.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact telephone number when booking this experience, as we need a mobile contact number for the day of your jump in case of inclement weather.
- Restrictions: Please see our FAQ pages
- Gift Voucher Holders: Please check that your voucher is valid for your chosen event - upgrades fees may apply. (See our Redeem A Voucher page for more details)
- Gift Voucher Codes - for information on which code you need to enter click here
National Diving & Activity Centre
Weather ForecastConditions for Chepstow, UK at 7:49 pm GMT
Last Weather Update: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 7:49 pm GMT
Light Drizzle, 7 C
Thu - Cloudy. High: 9 Low: 4
Fri - Partly Cloudy. High: 12 Low: 6
Sat - Rain/Wind. High: 12 Low: 5
Sun - Showers/Wind. High: 9 Low: 6
Mon - Rain/Wind. High: 10 Low: 4
Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather
(provided by The Weather Channel)