160ft Brighton Bungee Jump
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over Airbag or Water: Airbag
- Tandem Jumps Available: Yes
- Car Parking Available: Yes (charges apply)
Bungee Jumping At Our Brighton Venue
Bungee by the beach!
This fantastic location is based at the bustling Brighton Marina and is certainly one of our best bungee jumping venues. The fantastic location of the bungee jump allows jumpers to appreciate the streching views of Brighton beach and distant shoreline of the sea at one side of the bungee jumping cage, and the contrasting city views of Brighton and Hove to the other side.
Not far from the centre of Brighton, this location is ideally located for a perfect day out for family and friends and allows jumpers to explore this vibrant and cosmopolitan town.
Located a short distance from the centre of Brighton, Brighton Marina offers plenty to keep you entertained with long after the adrenaline of your bungee jump has calmed down. From the Marina's range of shops to the extensive number of bars and restaurants, Brighton Marina combines entertainment in one of the most relaxing atmospheres in this excitable city. Moreover, with the variety of hotels and B&B's both in the Marina and surrounding area, you can easily extend your stay to a weekend and find out what draws so many people to one of Britain's most loved seaside retreats!
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your experience we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Car Parking: Brighton Marina offers up to four hours free car parking. For more information click here.
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 to check before setting off.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact telephone number when booking this experience, as we need a mobile contact number for the day of your jump in case of inclement weather.
- Restrictions: Please see our FAQ pages
- Gift Voucher Holders: Please check that your voucher is valid for your chosen event - upgrades fees may apply. (See our Redeem A Voucher page for more details)
- Gift Voucher Codes - for information on which code you need to enter click here
Weather ForecastConditions for Brighton, UK at 8:00 pm GMT
Last Weather Update: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 8:00 pm GMT
Rain, 7 C
Thu - Rain. High: 10 Low: 7
Fri - Partly Cloudy. High: 12 Low: 6
Sat - Light Rain/Wind. High: 13 Low: 6
Sun - Rain/Wind. High: 10 Low: 6
Mon - Rain/Wind. High: 10 Low: 5
Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather
(provided by The Weather Channel)