160ft Lee Valley White Water Centre Bungee Jump
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over Airbag or Water: Water
- Tandem Jumps Available: Yes
- Car Parking Available: Yes
Bungee Jumping at Lee Valley White Water Centre:
Taking place lakeside at Lee Valley White Water, you will have a few minutes to enjoy the breath-taking scenery from the 160 ft. high bungee platform, before you take the leap of faith. The adrenaline will explode through your body as you freefall with only a bungee cord attached to your feet. This experience is like no other and a once in a lifetime must-do that will leave you wanting more!
Jump for a Good Cause
Raise money for YES who help deliver better employment opportunities for young people. The Yes Partnership was created to encourage students, schools and youth organisations, local and national government and businesses to provide motivation, information and assistance for young people seeking employment.
UKBC are not responsible for the sponsorship monies and are just facilitating the jumps. To support YES, please contact them directly for details on fundraising. www.yespartnership.org
Lee Valley White Water Centre
The White Water Centre is a London 2012 olympics venue and is part of the legacy thanks to the Lee Valley Leisure Trust. This world class sporting facility offers a range of activities to enjoy on site after your bungee jump, whether you are looking to enjoy a relaxing picnic or a bite to eat at The Terrace Bar and Cafe whilst your adrenaline levels calm down, take to the lake for a bit of Paddle boarding or if that’s not enough to keep the family busy, there’s acres of fun to explore at the beautiful River Lee Country Park.
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your experience, we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Car Parking: There is a discounted car park fee of £2 for UK Bungee Club customers and this is payable by the venue upon arrival. In order to receive the discounted price of £2 you will need to present your UK Bungee Club Car Parking Voucher which can be found in your Event Information Pack upon confirmation of your booking.
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 to check before setting off.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact telephone number when booking this experience, as we may need to contact you on the day of your jump.
- Restrictions: Please see our FAQ pages
- Gift Voucher Holders: Please check that your voucher is valid for your chosen event - upgrades fees may apply. (See our Redeem A Voucher page for more details)
- Gift Voucher Codes - for information on which code you need to enter click here
Lee Valley White Water Centre