160ft Birmingham Bungee Jump
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over Airbag or Water: Water
- Tandem Jumps Available: Yes
- Car Parking Available: Yes (charges apply)
Bungee Jumping at Our Birmingham Venue:
This fantstic site offers great views making it perfect for your bungee jump experience with your jump will take place over the watersports lake. This site also benefits from a restaurant and bar as well as a campsite which you can book through the Waterpark, allowing you to create a weekend out of your Bungee Jump. With jumpers being treated to stunning views, our Birmingham location makes for an extremely picturesque Bungee Jumping location!
Cliff Lakes Waterpark
Cliff Lakes Waterpark offers something for all to enjoy with the three lakes offering an exhilarating water ski experience as well as providing a scenic location for a relaxing walk. The on-site Waterfront Ski Bar also offers an enjoyable way to spend an afternoon where you can enjoy a few drinks and a bite to eat whilst looking over the lakes. The bar also hosts BBQ's that you can enjoy duing summer months, however please check with the venue as to which dates they will be hosting the BBQ's. Alternatively, if you're looking to continue the fun, Segway Events host Segway Rally experiences on selected dates. For more information visit www.segwayevents.co.uk.
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your experience we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive around 30mins prior to your jump time and allow around two hours from arrival to complete the experience.
- Car Parking: There is free car parking on site.
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 to check before setting off.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact telephone number when booking this experience, as we need a mobile contact number for the day of your jump in case of inclement weather.
- Restrictions: Please see our FAQ pages
- Gift Voucher Holders: Please check that your voucher is valid for your chosen event - upgrades fees may apply. (See our Redeem A Voucher page for more details)
- Gift Voucher Codes - for information on which code you need to enter click here
Cliff Lakes Waterpark
Weather ForecastConditions for Tamworth, UK at 7:19 pm GMT
Last Weather Update: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 7:19 pm GMT
Cloudy, 8 C
Thu - Light Rain Early. High: 9 Low: 4
Fri - Mostly Sunny. High: 14 Low: 7
Sat - Rain/Wind. High: 13 Low: 4
Sun - Showers/Wind. High: 11 Low: 6
Mon - Rain/Wind. High: 10 Low: 3
Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather
(provided by The Weather Channel)