160ft London O2 Arena Bungee Jump
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over Airbag or Water: Airbag
- Tandem Jumps Available: Yes
- Car Parking Available: Yes (charges apply)
Bungee Jumping At Our O2 Arena Venue:
Thank you for looking at our London Bungee Jumping venue located at The O2 Arena. Jumping from a crane at 160ft with the magnificent views of The Thames, Canary Wharf and Central London, this is a unique event so be sure to book onto this event to avoid disappointment. Be a part of a limited number of bungee jumpers who will be able to experience a jump at this incredible venue!
This event will mark the return to a regular venue in the capital for the UK Bungee Club. The Bungee Jump Site is situated outside The O2 Arena which is one of London’s leading retail, leisure and entertainment areas.
Originally constructed for the millenium, the O2 Arena is now one of London's most famous venues thanks to the incredible music, comedy and other performances that it now hosts, including incredible acts such as Beyonce and Elton John. Standing at 52 metres high in the centre (one metre for each week of the year), 365 metres wide (one metre for each day of the year) and housing 12 yellow support towers visible on the roof (one for each month of the year) - the O2 Arena is a fascinating piece of architecture. Moreover, inside the impressive building is a whole host of fantastic restaurants and entertainment facilities, including a cinema and a selection of bars. Alternatively, if you're keen to keep yourself high above the ground, then head over to Up at the O2, where you will gain some of the best views from London from the viewing platform placed atop of the O2 itself!
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your experience we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Car Parking: Parking is available close to the jump site, however please be aware that there is a charge for the car park. Car Parking charges can be found here.
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 option 2 to check before setting off.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact telephone number when booking this experience, as we need a mobile contact number for the day of your jump in case of inclement weather.
- Restrictions: Please see our FAQ pages
- Gift Voucher holders: Check your voucher is valid for this event upgrades fees may apply. (See our Redeem A Voucher page for more details)
- Gift Voucher Codes - for information on which code you need to enter click here
For more information regarding parking click here
Weather ForecastConditions for London, UK at 6:49 pm GMT
Last Weather Update: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 6:49 pm GMT
Light Rain, 9 C
Thu - Rain. High: 11 Low: 7
Fri - Partly Cloudy. High: 14 Low: 7
Sat - Light Rain/Wind. High: 14 Low: 6
Sun - AM Thunderstorms/Wind. High: 11 Low: 8
Mon - Showers/Wind. High: 11 Low: 5
Full Forecast at Yahoo! Weather
(provided by The Weather Channel)