160ft Scotland / Glasgow Bungee Jump
- Jump Height: 160ft
- Jump Type: Crane Bungee Jump
- Jump Over Airbag or Water: Airbag
- Tandem Jumps Available: Yes
- Car Parking Available: Yes
Bungee Jumping At Our Glasgow Venue
Our 160ft Bungee Jump at Glasgow offers an extremely exciting day out! As you travel the 160ft height you will enjoy views of the surrounding areas including the Glasgow Harbour. As you reach the top you will have a few seconds to prepare bfore hearing the famous countdown "3, 2, 1, Bungee!" and then...it's up to you!
The Riverside Museum
The site offers a fantastic way to extend your bungee jumping experience with a walk around the multi-award winning Riverside museum home to over 3,000 objects that detail Glasgow's rich past. Additional to that, you are less than a 10 minute drive from Glasgow town centre where you can explore this amazing city. For more information click here.
- Pre-Booking: Due to a limited number of spaces being available on each event it is necessary for you to pre-book your jump before the day of your event. If you arrive on the day of the event without previously booking your experience we may not be able to accommodate your jump.
- Duration: You should arrive about 30mins prior to your jump time and allow between 2 -3 hours for your jump. This is to allow for any delays that may occur on the day.
- Car Parking: Free
- What to Wear / Equipment: Dress in comfortable, casual clothes. Skirts are not recommended. Also please refrain from wearing boots or anything that may interfere with ankle harnesses otherwise they will have to be removed prior to jumping. Trainers and securely fastened shoes are fine.
- Group Size / Spectators: You are welcome to bring spectators free of charge to watch you jump.
- Weather: Extreme weather conditions may affect this experience, mainly high winds and thunderstorms. If in doubt, please look at the front page of the website or call the Event Information Line on 0845 319 5767 to check before setting off.
- Mobile Contact Number: Please ensure that you provide a contact telephone number when booking this experience, as we need a mobile contact number for the day of your jump in case of inclement weather.
- Restrictions: Please see our FAQ pages
- Gift Voucher Holders: Please check that your voucher is valid for your chosen event - upgrades fees may apply. (See our Redeem A Voucher page for more details)
- Gift Voucher Codes - for information on which code you need to enter click here
The Riverside Museum
100 Pointhouse Place
Book JumpSorry, this event is fully booked up.
Please choose another event from our list.