Frequently Asked Questions
Bookings / Cancellations
I can no longer attend the event, how do I book an alternative date or location?
- Have a look at our website and decide on your new event date and location
- Contact us with your new event date preferably replying to your original booking confirmation email
- A £25 per person rebooking fee will apply to move to another convenient date unless you have already pre purchased cancellation cover.
What is your cancellation policy?
The UK Bungee Club will refund booked experiences & vouchers bought direct from the UK Bungee Club within 7 days of purchase minus a £10 administration. After 7 days no refund will be available.
- Where gift vouchers have been bought from external providers and a booking has been made, no refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost for any cancellations
- Should you need to re-schedule a booking you have already made, a £25 administration charge will apply to move to another convenient date. This does not apply to customers who have purchased cancellation cover - customers who have purchased cancellation cover can re-arrange their jump date once provided that notification is given before your event is due to take place. No refunds will be issued
- Should you need to cancel a booking you have already made, no refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost
- For participants failing to turn up to an event you will not be able to reschedule bookings, no refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost.
Why do you need my mobile number?
We use your number to contact you on the day of the event in case of bad weather.
How do I get my jump time & event pack?
When you submit a booking on our website you will get an order acknowledgement to inform you your booking has gone through ok.
All our bookings are processed manually so that we can review your booking and respond to any questions that you may have. Following this our bookings team will send you a booking confirmation email with your exact jump time and your event pack attached.
I can't find my event pack or information about my experience
Most of the information regarding your experience is sent as a seperate document attached to your booking confirmation email. This is sent to you after you submit your booking. Please allow 2 working days to receive this email.
I didn't receive a booking confirmation
Please check your email junk folder or any spam folders you may have. You will have received your booking confirmation within 2 working days of submitting your order.
If you have submitted an order between 23rd December and the 4th January you will not receive your confirmation until we return from the Christmas period as all orders are processed manually.
What is Cancellation Cover?
Cancellation Cover protects customers against any charges that would occur should you need to change the date of your experience more than 7 days after booking.
Where Cancellation Cover has been purchased and the customer needs to re-schedule the date of their experience due to e.g. bereavement, break down or illness, the customer will not be charged to re-schedule the date. The Cancellation Cover allows customers to re-schedule the date of their activity once and UK Bungee must be notified of this date change before the start time of the customer's event. The customer will have the option to re-purchase Cancellation Cover again at the time of re-scheduling.
Where no Cancellation Cover has been purchased, if a customer needs to change the date of their experience after 7 days of booking a £25 re-booking fee will apply.
Please note that Cancellation Cover does not allow customers to cancel their activity and receive a refund. All bookings have the option to cancel the event and receive a refund within 7 days of booking (minus a £10 administration charge), after 7 days of booking all experiences are non-refundable.