Tips and Reminders
In order to ensure that your day runs smoothly and as expected, we have compiled a few tips for you to make sure that you have everything that you need for your upcoming event!
1. Gift Vouchers - Please ensure that if you have booked using a Gift Voucher that you remember to bring the voucher along with you on the day of your experience. If you do not bring your voucher with you on the day we will need to take a deposit for the cost of the jump. This deposit is refundable upon receipt of a valid gift voucher within 28 days of your jump date.
2. Arrival Time: As mentioned in your confirmation email, you will need to arrive 30 minutes prior to your allocated jump time in order to allow time for registration.
3. Event Information Line: In very rare instances, we have to cancel an event due to unsafe weather conditions or mechanical faults; please make sure that you check our Event Information Page for the latest up to date information on upcoming events. Alternatively you can call our Event Information Line on 01226 982771
4. Postponing Your Event: If you are unable to make the day of your event then please contact our Customer Care Team on 01226 982771 at the earliest opportunity. Depending on whether you have purchased Cancellation Insurance you may incur a charge to change the date of your event. Please note that if you have booked using a Gift Voucher you will need to re-book for an event that takes place within the validity of your gift voucher.
5. Event Directions: Directions to your event location can be found in your Event Information Pack which can be accessed via your confirmation email. Alternatively, all Event Information Packs can be found here.
6. Health Warning Notice: If you have not already done so, please make sure that you read through the Health Warning Notice located within your Event Information Pack. Please note that if any of the conditions listed within the Health Warning Notice you will not be able to jump without a Doctor's Note. To locate your Event Information Pack please click here.
We hope that you enjoy your UK Bungee Club event and if you have any questions regarding your booking or event please do not hesitate to contact us.