Frequently Asked Questions
Health / Age Restrictions
Are there any health restrictions?
You can NOT jump if you are;
- Under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs
If any of the following apply, you must seek professional medical advice before jumping and sign a non-standard waiver;
- High blood pressure
- Heart condition
- Suffer from dizziness or epilepsy
- Damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes
- Medication – if you are taking any form of prescribed medication, please inform us of how this may affect you
How old do you have to be to do a bungee Jump?
All Bungee Jump Experiences
- No under 14’s
- 14 and 16 year olds require a parent or guardians permission and signature
Triple Whammy Experience
- No under 11’s
- 11 and 16 year olds require a parent or guardians permission and signature
Is there an upper age limit?
There is no upper age limit, however all participants must be fit and healthy.
If you are over 50 years old, you must seek professional medical advice before jumping and you will be required to sign a non-standard waiver stating this, alongside the fact you are aware that your age may contribute to a greater risk of aggravating any present or past medical and/or physical condition.
I have an injury or illness can I still participate?
If you are not in good health you should NOT participate.
We are not medically trained professionals and therefore cannot comment on indvidual cases, therefore we strongly recommend you consult your doctor if you have any concerns about your health. Our health notice can be viewed here