Frequently Asked Questions
What is your cancellation / refund policy?
Booking Directly on to Dates
The UK Bungee Club will refund booked dates* bought direct from the UK Bungee Club within 24 hours of purchase minus a £10 administration fee. After 24 hours no refund will be available.
- Where gift vouchers have been bought from external providers and a booking has been made, no refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost for any cancellations
- Should you need to re-schedule a booking you have already made, a £25 administration charge will apply to move to another convenient date. This does not apply to customers who have purchased amendment cover - customers who have purchased amendment cover can re-arrange their jump date once provided that notification is given before your event is due to take place. No refunds will be issued
- Should you need to cancel a booking you have already made, no refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost
- For participants failing to turn up to an event you will not be able to reschedule bookings, no refunds will be given and voucher validity will be lost.
- *Please note the different policy between gift voucher purchases and booking dates for events.
The UK Bungee Club will refund gift vouchers* bought direct from the UK Bungee Club within 7 days of purchase minus a £10 administration. After 7 days no refund will be available.
*Please note the different policy between gift voucher purchases and booking dates for events.
What is Cancellation Cover?
Where Cancellation Cover has been purchased and the customer needs to re-schedule the date of their experience due to e.g. bereavement, break down or illness, the customer will not be charged to re-schedule the date. The Amendment Cover allows customers to re-schedule the date of their activity once and UK Bungee must be notified of this date change before the start time of the customer's event. The customer will have the option to re-purchase Amendment Cover again at the time of re-scheduling.
Where no Amendment Cover has been purchased, if a customer needs to change the date of their experience after 24 hours of booking a £25 re-booking fee will apply.
Please note that Amendment Cover does not allow customers to cancel their activity and receive a refund. All bookings have the option to cancel the event and receive a refund within 24 hours of booking (minus a £10 administration charge), after 24 hours of booking all experiences are non-refundable.
I can no longer attend the event, how do I book an alternative date or location?
- Have a look at our website and decide on your new event date and location
- Contact us with your new event date preferably replying to your original booking confirmation email
- A £25 per person rebooking fee will apply to move to another convenient date unless you have already pre purchased amendment cover.